BLOG POSTS

Jaywalker Project (and more!)

Sep 18, 2012












Hi peepz, here's my first blogpost in almost a year! A lot has happened, which is why my website became of minor importance. Let me give you a quick summary of last year's activities.

I started producing with my brother in law Jay Vandenberg in july 2011 as "Jaywalker", with result.
Our first project was officially remixing Flo Rida, which became the official remix on his single. Pretty cool for a kickoff!
Next up was remixing Wild One Two by David Guetta, Nicky Romero & Sia, which was pretty sweet too.
Then a remix for Far East Movement ft Justin Bieber, which was included on their album 'Dirty Bass'.
Take a listen!

Flo Rida - Good Feeling (Jaywalker Remix)


Jack Back ft David Guetta, Nicky Romero & Sia - Wild One Two (Jaywalker Remix)


Far East Movement ft. Justin Bieber - Live My Life (Jaywalker Remix)

Also pretty cool: "Keltic (Rutger van Gelder Remix)" was no.1 on TDI Radio's (Serbia) Top40. Some DJ's send me some video's of a lot of Serbian peepz going crazy, gave me goosebumps!
Check it out at 2:20:



Also got to do a lot of pretty sweet gigs before the summer, like the Liberty Day Festival in Enschede.
















That's it for now. I hope you guys will follow my blogposts again!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!