BLOG POSTS

RVG's graduation project

Dec 17, 2010













For the past few years I've been studying Communication & Multimedia Design, and after last summer I started my graduation project, entitled:
How to become a famous DJ?

This title may seem a little 'dreamy', but it's actually a true-to-nature project about personal branding, marketing and the use of social media. Since I've been focusing on the producing part for the past few years, it was now time to discover ways to put myself on the map.
The main activity of this project is having interviews with artists, after which I create profiles on them. Conclusions I made are being put next to theoretical marketing techniques and my own idea's, which will (hopefully) lead to a full proof marketing instruction manual.
One of the other main questions is "What makes a good DJ?" So if you got an opinion on this subject, please share it in the comment section below, mail it to me at rutger@rutgervangelder.com or leave me a tweet. Your help will be much appreciated :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!